Used Hill Air-Flex Deluxe Table - Manual Flexion 5 drops
This Used Hill Air-Flex is perfect for doctors who want a full-featured manual flexion and distraction chiropractic table with air long axis decompression. This Used Hill SAir Flex can counterbalance your patient on a cushion of compressed air, making the manual flexion an amazingly responsive treatment action. There is truly no other flexion distraction table like the Used Hill Air Flex Table!
Used Hill Air-Flex Standard Features
- Includes Tilting Headpiece
- Thoracic bREAKAWAY Release
- Air-Controlled Flexion & Distraction w/ pressure pedal
- Air controled Long Axis Traction w/ pressure pedal
- Rotation & Lateral Flexion, and locking mechanisms
- Slide-out Ankle Support with Ankle Harnesses
- Electric Height Controlled by Foot Pedal
- Height range from 21 1/2" to 29
- Higher Starting Heights Available
- Beige thermo-plastic base
- Tilt Forward & Toggle drop
- Dorsal Drop
- Lumbar Drop
- Pelvic Drop
- Dual Air Touch bars
- Dual Elevation Pedals
- Dual Ankle Cuffs
- Removable tiller bar at foot-end
- Width 24", Medium Density Foam
- Any Color Vinyl Upholstery NO extra Charge
- Upgraded heritage material Available $275.00
- One-year Warranty On All Parts
We provide a ONE Year limited warranty when you purchase your Used Table. Our guarantee is that for a period of one year , your Used Table will be free of defects in parts and workmanship. For twelve months if, in normal use, a part is found to be defective or breaks, we will replace the part at our option. This DOES NOT cover broken parts caused by MISUSE or Damage from a Patient being over weight .If a part is found to be defective during the One Year warranty period, we will replace the part ,any ups or freight charges will be the responsibility of the product owner.
New or USED tables do not have a Labor warranty for part installation or repair.This applies to both international and USA table sales.If there is a Need for ANY replacement or Warranty Part ,the Dr will pay the Inbound shipping cost .In the Event the MFG requires the part to be Returned ,The customer will also pay any return shipping cost. There are NO MFG 's that cover labor warranty!
The exceptions to the one year limited warranty is upholstery, which does Not carry any warranty.