Used Leander 900 Z Elevation Auto Flexion Table with 3 Drops
Includes Motorized Variable Speed Flexion Distraction and Elevation Variable Height
This Used Leander Auto Flexion Table with Elevation and 3 Drops will help you provide an excellent patient experience is of utmost importance to building your practice.The Used Leander Auto Flexion Table with Elevation and 3 Drops is carefully designed with patients comfort in mind. But unlike many chiropractic tables, the Used Leander Auto Flexion Table with Elevation are also designed to improve the everyday posture of the chiropractic physician Patients.
- Motorized Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) Flexion/Distraction
- Electrical Variable Speed (EVS)
- Electric Variable Height
- Front Lateral Flexion with Variable Lock
- Separate patient "Shut-off" switch
- Multi-Function Tilt Cervical
- Break-Away Abdominal Section
- Front section has Lateral flexion
- Foot Switches; TWO - One Each Flexion On/Off and Uplift Bulit Into table
- Central Pelvic Section Mount Controls for Variable Speed, On/Push Button switch/Timer & Elevation Up & down switch each side
- Optional Timer Included
- 22" Table Height
- Full 1 year Parts Warranty
Feel free to call us for more Information on any feature or questions .
Call 256-245-8390 USA 001 256 245 8390 International
We provide a ONE Year limited warranty when you purchase your Used Table. Our guarantee is that for a period of one year , your Used Table will be free of defects in parts and workmanship. For twelve months if, in normal use, a part is found to be defective or breaks, we will replace the part at our option. This DOES NOT cover broken parts caused by MISUSE or Damage from a Patient being over weight .If a part is found to be defective during the One Year warranty period, we will replace the part ,any ups or freight charges will be the responsibility of the product owner.
New or USED tables do not have a Labor warranty for part installation or repair.This applies to both international and USA table sales.If there is a Need for ANY replacement or Warranty Part ,the Dr will pay the Inbound shipping cost .In the Event the MFG requires the part to be Returned ,The customer will also pay any return shipping cost. There are NO MFG 's that cover labor warranty!
The exceptions to the one year limited warranty is upholstery, which does Not carry any warranty.