- Condition: Check the condition of the Used Chiropractic Table, including the frame, upholstery, electrical wiring, Electric Motors, Air cylinders, Hydraulics, and any moving parts. Ensure that the used chiro table is in good working order and that the MFG still supplies Repair or Replacement parts for this used chiropractic table model. Did you know After 5 Years MFG no longer has to provide parts for any chiro table?
- Adjustability: Look for a used chiropractic table that offers adjustable patient Length and Height features to accommodate different treatment needs. This may include adjustable elevation height, Hylo Feature, manual or airdrops, as well as what techniques it works for.
- Size and Weight Capacity: Consider the dimensions of the used chiropractic table, will it fit into your room? Also weight capacity of the Used Chiro table to ensure it can accommodate your patients. Will the used table Lift your patients safely and will the drops hold your patients up once cocked?
- Price: Compare prices from different sellers to ensure you are getting a fair deal. Consider the overall value of the table based on its condition, features, and brand reputation. Most Used Chiropractic Tables sell for 50% of the new price. On a refurbished table the price can be 50% to 80% depending on the number of NEW parts put into the table.
- Warranty and Return Policy: Check if the seller offers any warranty or return or Buyback policy for the used chiropractic table. This can provide peace of mind in case there are any issues with the purchase.
Remember to do thorough research,! Ask detailed questions to the salesperson before making a final decision on buying from the company. If the Company does NOT know how the table functions and what features it has, how can they be sure it matches your needs? It’s important to find a used chiropractic table that meets your specific needs and requirements and also can be repaired........